Terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Although every effort has been taken to display actual product colours on this site, they may appear differently onscreen.
- In the event of a claim, settlement will be limited to the value of the defective goods, and will in no way extend to consequential loss, howsoever caused.
- The contract of sale is achieved on receipt of goods or after you have received the online confirmation of the delivery. If you do not receive either the goods or an online confirmation within two weeks time, you are not bound by your order anymore.
- We continually aim to improve the product further, due to which minor deviations with respect to the online pictures or descriptions of the products might occur. As long as these deviations do not mean that the products contain defects, Sleepy Nico have met their obligations.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sleepy Nico’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We will exchange Sleepy Nico products bought from this website within 7 days of receipt, unused, unwashed and in its original packaging. We can not exchange products bought form another party. You will need to email us about your intentions first and then send the product to the address given in the Contact Us section. It will also be your responsibility to cover the resending costs.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 give you the right to return unwanted goods for a refund of the purchase price. (Delivery charges if applicable are not refundable).
We will offer full refund for goods purchased from Sleepy Nico website and returned within 7 days of receipt and acceptance of the order. Your purchase must be in the condition that it was sold. We cannot offer a refund or exchange on goods that have been used, soiled, have an odour, are damaged or appear to have been washed, cleaned or repaired. We cannot offer a refund, credit note or exchange until the goods have been received and verified by us.
You don’t need to give a reason why you wish to return the item but we would like to hear your opinion to find ways to improve our products.
Exception (Regulation 13): If you order something from us that has to be made specifically for you (such as Custom Made carrier), unless it's faulty, it cannot be returned.
You’ve got the right to cancel your order within 7 days of purchase. You must give a written notice of cancellation. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you discover that the item you purchased has defects you need to inform us within 7 days. You then may get a full refund, replacement or repair if possible.
You will need to send the defective item at your cost back to us and it will be Sleepy Nico’s responsibility to send the replacement item to you. We cannot be held responsible if care conditions are not followed correctly.
Sleepy Nico carriers will be sent using First Class Recorded delivery service to UK Mainland address free of charge. Delivery aim – 1 day (once the package has been dispatched). Tracking – proof of delivery.
The prices for the EU customers are as follows:
- Airmail @ £3.38 per item. Delivery aim – 3 days (once the package has been dispatched). Tracking – no.
- Airsure @ £9.34 per item. Delivery aim – 2 days (once the package has been dispatched). Tracking – delivery conformation.
Dates stated for delivery of items are approximate only and Sleepy Nico will not be liable for any delay in delivery however caused. If Sleepy Nico fails to deliver the goods for any reason unless it was beyond Sleepy Nico’s reasonable control or the customer’s fault, Sleepy Nico’s liability will be limited to the invoice price of the goods.
Sleepy Nico will not be held responsible for non-delivery or delays caused by customers giving incomplete or incorrect delivery address.
- To start your shoping you need to create an account with Sleepy Nico by clicking “Create a Sleepy Nico Account” on the top navigation bar.
- Every time you visit Sleepy Nico site make sure to log in before you start shopping.
- Chose a product from our product listing by pressing “Add to Basket” button.
- You may then choose to continue shopping by pressing “Continue Shopping” button or to proceed to Checkout by pressing “Go to Checkout” button.
- You will then need to confirm your shipping address by pressing the “Confirm” button.
- Then you will proceed to make payment.
- Your payment is processed through PayPal.
- You will receive a conformation of sent payment.
- Please allow 48 hours for your order to be dispatched.
- You will receive a conformation of dispatched order.
- You should receive your item according to the Royal Mail delivery times.
Sleepy Nico is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sleepy Nico may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/1/2008.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve you products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access of disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have ant control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Sleepy Nico PO Box 12070 Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 3BW or email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect of incomplete, please write or email to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Sleepy Nico website disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Sleepy Nico and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website of the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for ant purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sleepy Nico. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or indorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sleepy Nico takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Always check the carrier before each use for any undone stitching, tearing, etc.
- While you and your baby are getting used to the carrier have somebody help you first few times.
- Practice putting your baby in the carrier over a soft surface, such as sofa, bed or thick blanket on the floor.
- Before you attempt putting you baby in, check that you have buckled up the waist support belt properly by pulling at the webbing on both sides of the buckle in opposite directions.
- Have one or both hands on the baby at all times while putting Sleepy Nico Carrier on.
- Check that the body of the Sleepy Nico Carrier reaches at least your baby's armpits.
- Take care when bending and leaning forward. It's better to squat than bend down.
- Don't undo the waist buckle before taking your baby out of the carrier first.
- Don't drink anything hot or cook with your baby in the front carry position. This can be done in the back carryposition, but with due care.
- Don't have you baby in the Sleepy Nico Carrier when using bicycle or car or while engaging in any sporting activity.
- Sleepy Nico carrier is not meant for your baby to be worn facing out.
- If you have any health issues that might interfere with the safe use of the carrier, such as spine problems, pain in your back and/or legs, problems with balance, dizziness, etc., it is not recomended that you use Sleepy Nico Carrier.
- Never use Sleepy Nico Carrier when under the influence of alcohol or drugs! Your reactions and balance will be impaired.
- Listen to your instinct and use common sense, don't do anything that you think might be wrong.
- Carefully study all the instructions before you start!